Sunday, December 30, 2012

Stamp Sets & Accessories Retiring in ONE Month

Hi Friends!

I hope you're enjoying the last couple days of 2012. I'm enjoying my last few days at home in San Diego with my family and friends.

As you may know, the new Spring/Summer CTMH Idea Book releases on February 1st...I'm SO excited!!! But with the release of lots of fun new products, we must say goodbye to some oldies but goodies.

There are quite a few items retiring. I've pictured some of my favorite/popular stamp sets and accessories which will be GONE FOREVER on January 31, but you can still get them for (while supplies last)!

See a list of ALL retiring products >

Shop here >

Kick Back $17.95


Super Hero $13.95

A Rainbow $6.95

Chocolate Alphabet $17.95

Classmate Alphabet $17.95


Happy Camper $13.95

Paper Lantern $13.95

Remarkable Wreath $13.95

Splendid Day $17.95

Trees & Things $17.95

Simple Memories $17.95

Stella Canvas Shapes

Pemberly Paper Pack

Flirty Paper Pack

Bohemian Assortment

Bouquet Assortment

Autumn Lane Assortment

Boutique Assortment


Shimmer Designer Brads

Rhinestone Designer Brads (I LOVE these!)

Milepost Shapes

Bling Assortment (SOOO sad about this!)

Be sure to snag what you want now because everything will be retired after January 31 or until supply is gone. Shop now >

If you'd like to see a list of all retiring items, go here >

P.S. Be sure to check out the Clearance items while you're on my webiste...new items are being added all the time. Really great deals!

No comments: