Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Triple Time Stamping with A Holiday

Here's another Triple Time card using the retired "A Holiday" stamp set. You can see my first Triple Time card HERE. I used the December Stamp of the Month, "Year-Round Cheer" for the sentiment again.


Here's what the Year-Round Cheer set looks like again. Remember you can get it for only $5 this month with a $50 purchase.
 And you'll also qualify for the Whooo's Your Valentine kit for only $10 (with a $35 purchase.)


Tonight I'm leaving to go "home" to San Diego. I am SO excited to get to spend a whole 2.5 weeks back home!!! (I think my manager at Starbucks is kicking himself for letting me have that much time off!) But I'm ecstatic...I miss my family so much! 

Don't worry, I still have more to share with you even whilst away ;)

No comments: