Friday, December 14, 2012

Whooo's Your Valentine Kit is a Hoot!

Wooo-Hooo...the Whooo's Your Valentine Kit is now available!!!

Here's a great video from CTMH corporate showing your close-ups of all that comes in the kit.



The kit comes with all the supplies to make these adorable treat tubes, plus you'll have lots left over. I just can't get enough of that glitter paper! Learn more >



Don't want to make valentines? Then change up the colors and use for birthdays, baby or bridal showers, or just a fun way to give your kids something special. Or use the tubes to organize your buttons, brads, and small embellishments.

If for nothing else, you need this kit just for this extra-adorable stamp set! I can't get enough of the cute owls and chevron. I will share my project with it soon. (Update: here's my project.) And that glitter paper...YUM!


The stamp set alone is a $17.95 value, but this entire kit is just $10! What a steal! All you need to do is place a $35 order for current CTMH products on my website and you can get this kit for only $10.

Ready, set, SHOP >

P.S. Don't forget that if your order is over $99 I will pay for your shipping. Be sure to join my online gathering and I'll send you the SmartPost shipping refund via Paypal.

No comments: