Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January Stamp of the Month: Happy Valentine's Day

I'll be honest, when I first saw this stamp of the month it was not one of my favorite...I'm more of a cutesy stamp kinda girl. But it sure has come in handy! And just look at how beautiful this artwork from CTMH is...


This elegant stamp set includes rose floral images, sweet sayings, and quotes perfect for showing your heartfelt emotion on Valentine’s Day and thereafter. And at just $5 with your qualifying $50 order this month only, it's the perfect set to add to your collection! Shop now >


Here's a {What's in a Frame} nursery decor I made a few months ago using this stamp set. Lily's nursery theme is roses and lilies, so these floral stamps were the perfect addition to her decor! You can see all the details in my previous post about it HERE.



DEAL REMINDER!

If you qualify for this month's stamp of the month, that means you'll also qualify for the Whooo's Your Valentine kit! I LOVE this kit so much!!!! In case you missed my previous posts, here is what is included in the kit...



Don't ya love the glitter paper?! It's a new item in the Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book!!! So excited!

The kit comes with instructions to make these cute treats...



But you don't have to make these treats if they aren't your thing. Use to tubes for organizing your buttons or other small embellishments, and use the paper and stamps for cards or scrapbooking! The stamp set alone is a $17.95 value and worth the deal on its own!

 Here's a close-up of the stamp set. Isn't it ADORABLE?!



Just order $35 in current products from my website and you can get this kit for only $10!!! Plus, I'll send you a BRAND NEW Idea Book/Catalog EARLY, which goes live on Feb. 1 when you place an order. Be one of the first to get yours in your hot little hands! Shop now >

As always, let me know if you have any questions!

No comments: