Friday, January 11, 2013

Monogram Note Cards Gift Set

For Christmas I made all the ladies on my gift list a set of monogram note cards. I forgot to take pictures of all of them, but I can share a few of the sets with you.

I hand-picked paper for each person from the giant stash of 6x6 paper pads I've collected. I just love these cute little 6x6 pads...and these note cards were the perfect use for them.

First up is the set I made for my Mother-in-Law, Jan. She loves blues and yellows, so this paper from My Mind's Eye Stella Rose collection worked well for her.



 


I designed the cards after Lisa Stenz's monogram cards here.  I used the monogram stamp along with the Perfect Fit—Frames stamp set. This stamp set coordinates with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, which made this project a breeze. I love that the card style is simple, but the stamps fancied them up.

I didn't get a picture of it, but I put the set of 6 cards with envelopes in a clear acrylic box that I got from Clearbags.com a long time ago. Perfect for gifting.

She loved them :)

Have a wonderful Friday!

Don't forget about my stamp set GIVEAWAY! Details here.

4 comments:

Ian said...

Love these! So cute!! Thanks for sharing and I may just have to scrap lift them! :D

Debbie Tuggle said...

I've enyoed many of your posts in the past. In this one I have found another inspiration to a project I am actually working on so thanks so much!

Jennifer said...

Oh goodness!!! :) These are so ELEGANT & BEAUTIFUL!!! I would love to make a set for a friend who (unfortunately!) is terminally ill. She can use them as thank you notes, too.

Thank you so much for sharing!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Kigz said...

How did I miss these!!! I am drooling all over my keyboard...not good! ;)