Friday, January 18, 2013

More Personalized Monogram Stationery Cards

Here is the second set of monogram cards I have to share with you. (You can see the first set HERE.) This set was for my aunt, Chaylene, who I love giving handmade gifts to because she always loves and appreciates them so much! She's definitely one of my biggest fans/supporters :)

I used the My Mind's Eye Honey Cake 6x6 paper pad along with some dark cocoa cardstock from Paper Zone (now out of business), and Baja Breeze cardstock/ink from Stampin' Up! The peachy ink is actually a mix of 2 CTMH inks...I first inked in Blush, then in Sorbet, and that matched the peachy color in the paper a little better when mixed.






I love how easy it was to put these together! Especially since I made so many of them for Christmas gifts. Just like the last monogram cards I made, I used the Perfect Fit--Frames stamp set, which coordinates with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.

I really love our Monogram stamps...they come individually for only $2.95 each, and you can either cut a 1-1/4" circle on your Cricut or use a 1-1/4" circle punch for them. They add just the right amount elegance to fancy these note cards up perfectly :)

If you are interested in the Art Philosophy Cricut Collection that coordinates with dozens of CTMH clear stamps, then read my page about it HERE.

We also have the Artiste Cricut Collection, which is equally as amazing, and also coordinates with dozens of stamps. You can see lots more info on Artiste HERE.

Both cartridges have approximately 700 images on them...you seriously get SO MUCH with them! A ton of cuts, plus 3 coordinating stamp sets and 3 sets of coordinating chipboard pieces. Whenever my customers buy one collection, they almost always come back to get the other because they're so impressed with it!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Kristine Porter said...

Your cards are gorgeous Jayma! I love the colors! My first monogram stamp is on its way-- can't wait to create with it!

Jayma Malme said...

Thanks Kristine! You're going to love it :)

Kigz said...

See! This is why I need to stop limiting myself to one brand of paper! Oh I could eat that paper up with a spoon! You did such a fantastic job of picking up a color from the pattern to use for the monogram. These are just as gorgeous as the first set, my dear. Oh how I would love to come over and have a card making playdate! :)

Jayma Malme said...

Thanks, Amie! I wish we could have a crafty playdate, too!