Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Time for Coffee

This is my first week back as a designer at Heart 2 Heart Challenges! And this week's challenge is "Hot Cocoa."

I decided to take it in a slightly different direction, and used coffee as the star of my card (I do work at Starbucks, after all). This card is a version I made for my swap cards at Convention this past July...which I never shared here! (Shame on me!)

I used the retired Wonderland Paper pack with Kraft cardstock, along with the A Sip stamp set (also retired). The Starbucks VIA packet fits nicely into the cute coffee mug, which is on 3D foam so the VIA packet would fit behind it, and glammed up with some silver glitz glitter gel.



If you'd like to see what the rest of the Design Team created, along with others who are participating in the challenge, then head on over to Heart 2 Heart's blog. Then you can create something and participate, too! Use "Hot Cocoa" as your inspiration and take it wherever your imagination goes.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Kigz said...

LOVE this idea--and would expect nothing less! Now I want Starbucks, however....gah!