Monday, February 18, 2013

How to Use Cricut Craft Room

I know a lot of you are Cricut users, so I want to make sure you all know about Cricut Craft Room. I have mentioned it here before, when I posted about my Advent Calendar (CCR was a life-saver!). But I wanted to share again because it really is a powerful tool to use along with your Cricut, and it's FREE!

Here's a great video that CTMH created for us to show you a few things you can do with CCR, and a little tutorial on how to do them.



I have a feeling CTMH will be posting more CCR tutorials, so I'll be sure to post them as they do.

In the meantime, go ahead and create your free account on Cricut.com and download the design software. When you get to the website, here's what you do:


Once you download the software, you can create everything right from your computer, then just connect your Cricut to your computer when you're ready to cut! There are also several tutorials on Cricut's website, and of course, playing around and figuring things out on your own is always fun, too.

If you do not have the Art Philosophy or Artiste Cricut collections from CTMH yet...trust me, you definitely want them! They each have approx. 700 cuts on them...they're the most comprehensive cartridges out there! Most of my customers who buy one collections end up emailing to say "I can't believe how much is on it...now I need the other!" :)

FREE SHIPPING ON CRICUT COLLECTIONS
I offer FREE Shipping on the collections, so be sure to contact me if you would like one: jaymalew [at] gmail [dot] com or purchase right from my blog's Cricut pages: Art Philosophy | Artiste.

Plus, if you order over $150 in product, you will qualify for Hostess Rewards! A $150 order gets $25 in freebies and a $250 order gets $40 in freebies...and it goes up from there...PLUS I'll still give you free shipping. Email me for details: jaymalew [at] gmail [dot] com

Happy Cricuting!

1 comment:

Karen's Creative Nest said...

Jayma, I love your excitement in your post.