Saturday, February 9, 2013

Last Monogram Card Set - October Afternoon

I loved this Ocober Afternoon Woodland Park paper the moment I set my eyes on it. I was going to buy a few single sheets, but ended up needing the whole collection, so I bought the 8x8 paper pack. I made 2 of these same note card sets for 2 different people as Christmas gifts.

I apologize for the less-than-perfect photos. I forgot to take photos after making them so I took them after she opened them in the horrible living room lighting ;)

The 2 in this first photo use my favorite papers. I just love the colors.


And I think the green ad blue here is so striking.

 

I used the fabulous Monogram stamp from CTMH again, as well as the Perfect Fit--Frames stamp set. LOVE these together! There's also a new Perfect Fit--Frames 2 stamp set you can get now, too, since this first one was such a big hit!

You can see the other 2 monogram card sets I made HERE and HERE.

Shop the NEW CTMH products here >
Be sure to join my online party to get a free Idea Book in the mail!

CTMH Inks used: Pacifica, Smoothie, Sorbet
Cardstock: Hollyhock, Smoothie, Pacifica

2 comments:

Jane said...

I LOVE the colors and papers you've used with the Monogram and Perfect Fit Frames! They are all delightful! Thanks for the inspiration--I'm a new follower. :) Blessings!

Kigz said...

Jayma, these are simply fabulous. I am a huge closet October Afternoon fan. ;) These monogram sets are totally on my to do list if I ever get that far! You are so inspiring with these!