Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Clean & Simple (CAS) Card With Simple Memories

Ahh, I have totally neglected my blog lately, and I hate it. But I have a very good reason, which I will share very soon :)

Last week the challenge at Heart 2 Heart was to create something Clean & Simple (CAS). (Yes, I'm very late in posting my card...although it was featured on H2H's post.) I LOVE CAS style and once this idea popped into my head it came together very quickly. Don't you just love it when that happens?

I made this card for a very sweet co-worker and friend of mine. I had to go to Urgent Care a couple of weeks ago and my hubby was unavailable, so she picked me up and took me half an hour away, then waited with me for several hours as I was treated. (I am fine now.)


I just love this Simple Memories stamp set, but sadly, it's retired. There are several sizes of doilies, perfect for random stamping. They are so detailed, that you really don't need much else to go along with your card.
 

Did ya notice that button?! It's black...and glittery! It's CTMH's new black button assortment. I have told you how much I love all of CTMH's buttons. They have wonderful shapes and designs to them, and are very reasonably priced at just $5.95 for a package of 72. Try finding that deal in the sewing section at JoAnn's! I also used the wonderful tulle ribbon and tied the button to it with baker's twine from the Paradise assortment.

It's not too late to participate in H2H's CAS challenge! You have all month to participate in any of the March challenges. So head on over and link up your CAS project!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card, I'm inspired!

Kigz said...

Yay! I was waiting to read about this one! I kind of suspected that was the set it was from too...I have a backup plan though! And I just realized with these pics that your card is on BLACK too! love the button tied on to the tulle with the twine. Thanks so much for the inspiration, and SOOOO glad to hear you are better now, Jayma!

Carol said...

I love the colors you used and how did I not see these buttons??? Thank you for sharing!