Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cute Little 3" x 3" Petite Perks Cards

When I moved to Seatte, I found a wonderful group of CTMH ladies, led by Michele Rowley, who have adopted me as one of their own team members. I attend their monthly meetings and am so blessed to have gotten to know them! Since my team is spread all over the country, I do not hold my own in-person meetings, but They have also welcomed my local downline Norhalma who attends Michele's meetings. I just love CTMH and the wonderful hearts of other Consultants!

Anyway, at February's meeting we had a fun card workshop. Everyone created a card with an upcoming Stamp of the Month and prepped all the pieces for everyone to make their own. We rotated around the table at Tracie's house to create each person's card.

I will share each of them all with you eventually, but I'm starting with Michele's.

Michele created 3 cute little 3"x3" cards using the current Petite Perks stamp set. And the greatest part is she used all scraps that she had left over from another project. Cricut cuts and all....they were the negative space from another cut! I just love 3x3 cards.

Design by Michele Rowley

This Petite Perks stamp set is not available for purchase if you are not a Consultant, but you can get one for FREE from me! Ask me how :)

You will also get this set in the New Consultant Kit. You can sign up as a Consultant for only $49 and this month you also get the 4 upcoming Stamp of the Month sets for FREE! More info  >



FREE Shipping + NO Tax

Don't forget about my FREE shipping + No Tax sale. It's going on only this month!

No comments: