Sunday, April 7, 2013

Free Shipping & Tax-Free CTMH Orders in April

You guys are not going to believe my special offer for April...again!!


You read that right...free shipping AND tax-free orders all month long! I had this sale last April for tax month and it was such a hit, I wanted to do it for you again!

I want to help you celebrate your taxes being done, and if you had to pay taxes, this should make you feel a little better about your purchase. :)

Maybe you've been wanting the Artiste or Art Philosophy Cricut collections or you've had your eye on some stamp sets or paper packs from the new Idea book. Time to order from your wish list!

Here's the deal...
I'm covering your shipping and tax for all new CTMH orders over $50! (US lower 48...or you can pay the shipping difference elsewhere).

Shop on my website, be sure to click "join" next to my online party. You will have to pay the shipping/tax this way, but I will send you a refund via Paypal. Email me at jaymalew [at] gmail [dot] come if have not heard from me within a couple of days of placing your order.

Or you can email me your order to jaymalew [at] gmail [dot] com and I'll place it for you and send you a Paypal invoice less shipping/tax.

View the Idea Book or shop online now!

Want to earn FREE products? Want your friends to also get free shipping and tax-free scrapbooking & paper crafting goodies? Then host an online party! All party orders over $50 in April will also receive free shipping and no tax! And you'll reap the Hostess Rewards. Or if your own order total is over $150 you can also receive Hostess Rewards. Email me for details.

This offer is only available through me, Jayma Malme, CTMH Independent Consultant/Executive Manager and is not sponsored by Close to my Heart corporate.

Hurry, this offer is only through April 2013. Shop now >

No comments: