Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Join CTMH for $49 & Get $225 in Crafting Products!

This month CTMH has an awesome Consultant sign-up special for you!

When you join my awesome CTMH team in April, you'll get the above 4 stamp sets for FREE! That's the April, May, June, and July Stamp of the Month sets absolutely free (a $71.80 value).

Plus, here's the Essentials Consultant kit you already get at a fantastic value for signing up. Look at all the great crafting goodies you get for just $49. And the 4 free stamp sets makes it over a $225 value! It's like Christmas when you get your package!


Not sure about becoming a Consultant? Read my page with tons of info about joining CTMH. I also have an FAQ page for you. Or, sign up now >

In a nutshell, you can join to create a fun business doing what you love and host classes and parties. Or just join for the great value on the kit and discount for yourself. There's nothing to lose!

Plus, I have a special Facebook group set up for my team, which is spread all over the country. You can ask questions, get encouragement, share artwork, and more. Our team is so awesome!

Here's what one of my team members, Stephanie, said recently:

"I appreciate being a part of this group and just want you all to know it! I'm thankful to have a network of CTMH Consultants who can answer my questions, help with advice, and to blog-hop with. Thanks for being nice people :-D ((group hug to ALL)) Jayma, you picked a good crop of creative people."

I would like to add that I am thankful for such an amazing team who chose ME as their leader. I am blessed by every single one of my team members. (Love you guys!!)

I would LOVE to have you join my Playing With Paper team as well. Please feel free to email me at jaymalew [at] gmail [dot] com with any questions you have. I'm quick to answer questions and available to help you with whatever your CTMH goals are. I am not a pushy leader...I simply want to see you succeed in the goals you set for yourself. I believe this company is one of the best out there...in their products and their hearts. You will LOVE being a part of it, too!  

No comments: