Thursday, April 11, 2013

Juniper Color Dare

This week's challenge over at Color My Heart is to use Juniper. You can also add neutral colors to your project. I am always inspired by my friend Amie's projects for Color My Heart...she's on their awesome Design Team!

My card was inspired by one of my team members, Sandra, for the design, and the birds were inspired by THIS post on Jeanette Lynton's blog. I love being inspired by others' talented artwork and translating it into my own project!




The stamp set is Hello Tweety. It's one of my favorites in the new catalog, and even better, it's only $9.95! Along with the bird and other fun images, there are several useful sentiments, too. The Juniper paper is from an old paper kit called Veranda. That was some beautiful paper. I stamped the birds on Kraft cardstock in Colonial White pigment ink. And the lacy border is from a Martha Stewart border punch.

Here's what Hello Tweety looks like in all its glory...
Hello Tweety Stamp Set

You can purchase this and other CTMH products on my website!

FREE Shipping + No Tax in April!

 Don't forget that this month I'm offering free shipping + no tax on all orders over $50 (US 48)! Details >


4 FREE Stamp Sets!
Also, CTMH has an awesome special when you sign up to become a Consultant! You get FOUR FREE STAMP SETS with your kit! The Essentials kit is only $49....and with the 4 extra stamp sets that's a $226 value! More info >

4 comments:

sarahstone said...

So cute, Jayma! I love the white on Kraft and the lacy borders. Sorry you missed the cutoff, but I will add your card to the entries post. :) Thanks for playing at Color My Heart.

Sarah

Kigz said...

I think I might have to send you a reminder on Wednesdays, lol! ;) I am sooooo glad you joined in this week, because this is a wonderful combo of elements--I adore the birds in Colonial White on the Kraft! I keep noticing great borders on cards, but have no room for a collection of punches, lol! I do have one that I am going to give a try soon...thanks for the shout out, girlie! :) If there is such a thing as co-inspirers, I think we are it!

canadian_liner said...

Always love to see your work, Jayma. Great job featuring the Tweety stamp set. Its always good to have a reminder that you can use a stamp more than once on a lay-out/card. The birds look fabulous, repeated as the focal image.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

What a pretty card, Jayma! I love the birds sitting on the lines--very cute! I have been debating on whether or not I should purchase this stamp set and seeing what you've done with it just may push me over the edge.....
:) Marie