Sunday, April 14, 2013

My Card Was Featured by Stacey Julian!

Last month was CTMH's album retreat in Salt Lake City. I wasn't able to go, but I found out from several of my friends who did attend, that my artwork was featured on the big screen!

Stacy Julian was the key note speaker, and she shared my photo during the retreat when she was talking about inspiration. Here's a photo that Bren took and shared with me :)



And here's my original artwork. This was a card I created for my mom for Mother's Day last year, using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. See the original post >

Ooooh, I just love all that bling!


Don't forget about my FREE shipping + No Tax sale.

Have a happy day!


4 comments:

Tammy said...

How fun! Congrats! So beautiful!

Carol said...

Very cool! So excited for you!

Carol said...

Very cool! So excited for you!

flowersandbling said...

Congratulations on making it to the big screen! I love the card ... so glad I have it!!! xo Mom