Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sneak Peek & Pre-Order Special for Dream Pop - Bright Birthday Card

This week's challenge at Heart 2 Heart is "Bake me a Cake." I thought that was a "gimme" for a birthday project :) I always need birthday cards, and I liked this design so much (inspired by this card), that I actually got an assembly line going and created lots of them. I kept a few for myself and also used them for my Dream Pop Swap card with my PNW team swap :)

What's Dream Pop, you ask? Well, it's only the brightest, most fun paper I've set my eyes on in a while! It's CTMH's special paper packet for National Scrapbooking Month in May. I'll tell you how you can score your packet at the bottom.

Without further adieu, here is my birthday card...


Aren't the colors and patterns gorgeous? Just wait til you see them close up below...

I love bright colors, especially for birthday cards. But since the colors are all so bright in this pack I wanted to add a dark neutral color to tame them a bit, so I added some black accents in cardstock, ink, and black shimmer trim (which also comes in silver...LOVE this self-adhesive ribbon!). The stamp sets I used are retired (sorry!) They are called Piece of Cake and Happy Birthday. But there's another great and versatile birthday stamp set called Joyful Birthday.

I used CTMH's alcohol markers to color...Cotton Candy, Sorbet, and Juniper (they are a close match, although the colors in this paper are brand new colors just for this special!). I added some glitz glitter gel to the cherries and a rhinestone to the cake stand for some extra sparkle.

You have the rest of the month to link up your cake or cupcake project at Heart 2 Heart. We'd love to see what you come up with!

Now onto Dream Pop!
This exclusive paper packet is only available in May, and it's only $10 with a $35 CTMH purchase from me! Here's what this dreamy paper looks like...

Take a look at my video to see these beautiful papers close up...


Gotta have it, right? You only have a week until you can order it.

BUT WAIT!
Right now, in April, I'm having my NO TAX & FREE SHIPPING sale! If you pre-order your Dream Pop paper pack in April, I'll give you my special deal on Dream Pop! (Min. $50 order, 48 lower states, AK & HI receive discounted shipping.) See all sale details >

Email me your order to jaymalew [at] gmail [dot] com by April 30 and I'll give you FREE SHIPPING & NO TAX! I'll send you a Paypal invoice for the total and I'll place your order on May 1.

Dream Pop is $10 with a $35 purchase. But remember, to get my special sale you must place a minimum $50 order. You also qualify for the Stamp of the Month for just $5 more with your $50 purchase (April or May SOTM, depending on when your order is placed. Dream Pop orders will be placed in May). 

1 comment:

Tammy said...

What a fun card! Cant wait to get mine!!!