Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dream Pop Photo Printer's/Display Tray Frame Gift

Hi, friends!

I have a super fun project to share with you using the DREAM POP paper pack! Just a reminder that this awesome Dream Pop paper pack will not be around much longer. After May 31, it will be gone forever!

I'm linking up this project to the Color My Heart Color Dare #45 - you should check them out, they have fun color challenges.

I made this Printer's Tray frame (or Display Tray as CTMH calls it) for my sister for her birthday. She wanted some artwork to hang in her office at work. {She loved it!}

(Click photo to see larger.)
All of the orange and bright colors from the photos work wonderfully with this paper! I was totally inspired by Lisa Stenz's Avonlea Printer's tray HERE. (Who isn't inspired by her beautiful work?!)

I used some of the pre-printed elements that come on the Dream Pop paper. The "Beautiful" banner and paper strips below and above it are printed right onto the orange chevron paper. I cut the left piece to size for the tray cubby, but I wanted a different background paper for the cubby to the right of it. So I used a different pattern from the paper pack, and then cut out the rest of the banner and paper strips from the chevron piece and adhered right onto the other paper, so it looks like a continuation.

I used the keepsake felt alphabet (retired) to spell "family," and added a few paper roses, cut with the Artiste Cricut cartridge.

You can see some bling here in the bottom right corner of the frame. I used the Pixie glitter alphabet stickers to spell their last name. I also added a glittery swirl from the Slate mini medley collection, and it's hard to see, but there is some silver shimmer trim across the top of the banners. Gotta have plenty of BLING!
 
Here are a few more banners, roses (also cut with Artiste), and silver shimmer trim. I just love that picture of my sister with her youngest, Connor.

Isn't her family so adorable? I miss them so much...but I get to see them in just a few weeks!!! I'm heading "home" to San Diego for my baby showers :)

If you'd like to make your own Display Tray, you can purchase the tray and supplies on my website! Join my current online gathering and I'll send you a FREE Idea Book, too!

Stock up on Dream Pop while you can by May 31, because it's an incredible value you don't want to miss!

Just spend $35 on awesome CTMH products and you can get the 24-page paper kit for just $10. Spend $70 and you can get two! Shop now >

Here are a couple more cards created with Dream Pop by CTMH...

Here are what all the patterns look like...
(Click photo to see larger.)

And here is the yummy cardstock. Don't you love the awesome embossed patterns in the cardstock?! If you don't want a pattern, simply turn it over and it's regular cardstock!

 Shop now >

Have a dreamy day :)


P.S. Don't forget about my Father's Day Card Kits for sale. You can purchase the kit or download-only option. More info >

7 comments:

Pam said...

Fabulous tray with pictures of the family. Great going. Thanks for joining us at Color my Heart this week.

Pam said...

Fabulous tray with pictures of the family. Great going. Thanks for joining us at Color my Heart this week.

Kigz said...

Oooooooo...I cannot even begin to know which detail I like the best! The 3D flowers with the patterns paper makes me drool. LOVE the "family" title and addition of sparkle in the banners, letters, and just random bling! She is going to LOVE this!!! Thanks for linking up with us over at the Color Dare! :)

NJ Stamping Queen said...

This is AWESOME, Jayma! What a wonderful gift this would make. Great job of enhancing the fun photos with the fun Dream Pop paper. You've added so many lovely extras--truly a labor of love! Thanks for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare--please share with us again soon!
:) Marie

Becca Whitham said...

I can certainly see why your sister love this. Such a wonderful gift! She will smile at the pictures but also because you embellished it with such love. Thanks for linking up with us at Color My Heart!!

canadian_liner said...

It is fun just browsing through your blog-site! (those BBQ-apron Father's Day cards are too cute!). But the family display tray is just lovely. I'll bet you wanted to keep it, just to admire your sis' beautiful family as well as all the great artwork you added. Thanks for linking it up with the Color My Heart crew this week.

sarahstone said...

Great job on this display tray, Jayma. I really like all your banners, flowers, and sparkle! You spruced it up nicely. The papers really go well with the colors in the photos. Thanks for playing at Color My Heart!

Sarah