Saturday, May 25, 2013

{NEW} Father's Day BBQ Apron Card Kit & Workshop Download Option


Hello, my crafty friends!

FIND MY UPDATED POST HERE.

I am astounded at how well this card kit has done. Due to Pinterest and other blogs linking to my original post {from 2 years ago!} I have received many emails asking if I'll offer this card kit again.

The answer: YES!

I have updated the paper and kit options to make it easier for me to keep up with the demand. See kit options below, and then scroll to the bottom for the Paypal "Buy Now" buttons.

There are 3 options for purchasing this kit...
  1. (SOLD OUT) Pre-Stamped: I will pre-stamp the woodgrain background stamp and “Happy Father’s Day” for you. 
  2. (SOLD OUT) Pre-cut paper only: If you have the supplies to stamp on your own, this option includes all pieces needed but I will not pre-stamp for you. 
  3. (AVAILABLE HERE) Download only: I will email you the instructions, cutting dimensions, and templates for you to use/cut your own paper. 

**You are welcome to use my instructions and templates for your own workshops, once purchased.**

Option 1-2 kits include:
  • All the pre-cut cardstock and patterned paper to complete the card. (The "shape" pieces will be cut to size as a rectangle and you will use the templates provided to cut the shapes out.)
  • Ribbon and brads needed to complete the card.
  • Envelope
All Options include:
  • A step-by-step written tutorial with photo on how to put the card together. (PDF emailed)
  • Templates for the Apron card base, apron patterned paper, spatula, and mitt. (PDF emailed)
  • Cutting dimensions for cutting your own paper for a workshop or more cards for yourself.

Paper options...
I have kits made in 4 paper options (click picture to see larger). ALL KITS ARE SOLD OUT. DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS STILL AVAILABLE.

Plaid

Anchors

I like to sponge the edges of all my pieces to make the card "pop" more, but the nautical card below was not inked. I wanted to show you what it looks like if you choose not to ink. (You can choose to skip this step in my instructions if you do not wish to take the time or do not have a sponge dauber.)
Nautical (SOLD OUT!)
 
Argyle



Close-up of woodgrain background

 Everyone will need:

  • Scissors (I recommend micro-tip scissors)
  • Adhesive
  • Black Sharpie (or other black marker)
  • 4 brads
  • Ribbon
  • Piercing tool (recommended) or push pin
  • Sponge dauber (recommended) or other sponge for inking (optional)
  • Stamp pad for inking around edges of paper (optional)
  • Stamp pads for "Happy Father's Day"
  • Acrylic Block(s)
  • Universal Backgrounds stamp set (or other of your choice)
  • Happy Father's Day stamp(s)

**You may purchase the instructions/templates in my Etsy shop HERE. You'll instantly receive a PDF file upon purchase.**



Thank you!!!

2 comments:

Kigz said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this, Jayma!!! Totally getting it! :) You should charge way more! Just sayin...

Patty said...

Thanks for the download option! These are going to be so much fun to make!