Monday, June 24, 2013

A True Thank You Rainbow Card

When I first saw this A True Thank You stamp I immediately thought it would be fun to color it with CTMH's new alcohol markers. So I did...and I love the look! I made this card for a team card swap, as well as Heart 2 Heart's challenge this week to use a favorite color combo. The sketch is from the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #7 a couple weeks back.

I LOVE color and couldn't decide which combo to use, so I used a rainbow of colors :) I paired it with the lovely black-and-white patterns from the For Always paper packet.


I covered the colored part with Stickles glitter. I had no problems with the markers bleeding, which is great because sometimes our red and pink inks runs when you add something liquidy on top.
 

Guess what?! You can still get this cute little stamp for only $2.95 for another week! Through the end of June, CTMH is offering this set, which is a preview from the upcoming Autumn/Winter Idea Book, as a special to raise money for the Tornado victims in Oklahoma. 100% of profits go to the American Red Cross. Get yours >

Head on over to Heart 2 Heart to see the other Designers' awesome projects! Both our A and B teams are participating this week since it's the last challenge of our term. I am bidding farewell as a DT member since I have a little one arriving in a couple of months. But a few designers are staying on so you'll see some fresh faces as well!

I've had a WONDERFUL time as a design team member and may be back in the future. I'll definitely still participate as time allows, so if my blog has been your reminder to participate you will still get some reminders :)

Happy creating!

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Jayma,

I love your card! (But most especially the glitter!!)

Haley D. said...

Thank YOU for serving on the H2H DT! This card is so cheerful. I love the odor combo and the glitter.

Kigz said...

I am so sad that I won't see you on H2H! I know you will be a super-busy and fantastic new mommy though! :) You MUST know that I am totally going to use this idea! I ordered the glitter brush that Jennifer McGuire uses, and cannot wait to go to town with it on one of these!!! Great idea to go with rainbow! I cannot chose a color at all, lol...

Michelle said...

such a happy bright card....and the for always paper has not failed in anything I have seen created with it! great card! Im going to scraplift it for personal use of course!!