Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fun News + House for Sale/SOLD Card

Hello, friends!

Today I have some exciting news to share, along with a very special card.

My hubby got an awesome job at the University of Oregon, so next month we'll be moving from Seattle to Eugene. AND, we're buying our first house!!! We couldn't be more excited!

Of course, I am also less than 3 months away from having our first baby, so needless to say we're also a little overwhelmed and stressed. Plus next week I'm going "home" to San Diego for 2 weeks so hubby will be packing most of the house on his own (except for my craft room...that's hands off!). Then 2 days after I get home, we move. CRAZY!

Anyways, I wanted to share this super awesome card that my sweet and thoughtful friend Nichole made for me. I was so touched to receive it and am in awe at all the details that she put into it. I'm going to leave it out on my desk to look at until I need to pack it away to move :)


Here's a closer look at some of the detail...

Before I met Nichole about a year ago, she was strictly a scrapbooker. I am proud to take credit for introducing her to the world of cardmaking, because look at how awesome she is at it! :) 

Thanks, Nichole! You're a true one-of-a-kind friend. I'm gonna miss you!!

1 comment:

Nichole Mallory said...

Thank you Jayma - you have been a wonderful teacher and friend as well! I'm sad that we are both moving in opposite directions geographically but looking forward to learning more from you while building my skills and continuing this passion with CTMH. Thank you for bringing me into the stamping/card making world. :)