Monday, June 3, 2013

Shop my Stash Update

THANK YOU, to each and every one of you who have helped me in clearing out my stash! I am so grateful that we could help each other out :)

I still have quite a bit left, and have also added more today, so if you haven't yet (or even if you have), take a look >

Here's another sampling of what's available. A lot of the stamp sets were quickly snagged up, but there are still a handful, as well as lots of paper packs, paper kits, embellishments, accessories, and MyCreations items.

The paper kits I've put together are from new and hard-to-find retired CTMH paper packs. Each kit is carefully hand-picked for a 2-page scrapbook layout or lots of cards, and includes 2 base cardstock sheets, 1 coordinating sheet of cardstock, 2 B&Ts (patterned paper), and a bunch of embellishments to go along with the paper. They've been very popular, so be sure to take a look! It's like getting a sampling of a bunch of CTMH embellishments without having to buy each package!

Here are some items that are currently available (but availability may change!) See everything >



















See everything >

No comments: