Saturday, July 20, 2013

Get $155 in CTMH Goodies for Just $49, RISK-FREE!

Hello, crafters!

I'm back from the depths of moving for a few minutes. We're almost settled in our new house. We moved in 2 weeks ago, and will finally close escrow on Monday...WOOHOO! (We got early occupancy since my hubby started his new job at the University of Oregon 2 weeks ago.)

Let me tell you, moving while pregnant is NOT easy!!! I'm 7.5 months along, and holy cow, you don't realize how much bending into boxes and lifting even light things, and twisting, and walking around the house you do! My mom came up from San Diego for 9 days to help me...I seriously couldn't have done it without her!

Ok, so I will have some artwork to share with you SOON! But today I wanted to share this awesome opportunity with you!

NEW Consultant Kit for $49 is Risk-Free!

As you know, the brand new CTMH Idea Book releases on Aug. 1. With it, comes a brand new Consultant Kit! It is such a fabulous value at only $49, and is filled with $155 worth of NEW stuff!! There's no risk to you, because there's no obligation to sell if you don't want to...you can sign up just for the great value on the kit and the 22% discount on all CTMH products for yourself. But being a Consultant is so much fun! I signed up 5 years ago as a hobbyist, and now I love growing my at-home business! Why wouldn't you sign up?!

Here's all you get in the $49 Essentials kit...

And if you'd like to start off with a bang, you can add on these following items to create the Master Kit for only $99...

Here's a beautiful layout you can create using just the items in the Essentials Kit. This is the layout featured in the Laughing Lola Workshop on the Go, which is included in the kit.

Here's some more beautiful artwork using the new Laughing Lola paper. I just love those colors! To create this, you just need to add a couple stamp sets...or you can certainly make something similar with just the items from your kit!

If you're interested in becoming a CTMH Consultant, feel free to check out my Join my Team page, where you'll find more info, FAQs, and more! And of course, I'm here to answer any additional questions you may have. You can email me at jaymalew [at] gmail [dot] com or message me on my Facebook page.

I have a GREAT team of ladies (and a gent!) from all across the country. I have a private Facebook group set up where everyone can share artwork, ask questions, chat, find important docs/info I've posted, etc. You'll be among an amazing group of friends :)

Ready to sign up NOW?! 

Sign up here >

No comments: