Friday, July 26, 2013

How to Create Scrapbook Pages for Laughing Lola WOTG

Hello!

I finally have some artwork to share with you! AND a how-to video!

One of my favorite new paper packs in CTMH's new Autumn/Winter Idea Book is called Laughing Lola. The colors are so bright and trendy, and work for feminine or masculine projects. (My layout below is more masculine.)

Here's the layout I completed. I did a page with "my boys," and the journaling commemorates our time as a family of 3 before Baby Kailyn arrives soon :)



I decided to buy the Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go Kit for Laughing Lola, because it not only comes with a full paper pack, but also a D-size stamp set, 2 embellishment packs, extra cardstock, and a guide with cutting diagrams and instructions on how to complete the layout. All for only $29.95, and you'll have lots left over.

I think CTMH's Workshop on the Go (WOTG) kits are such a fabulous value that I wanted to highlight this kit with a video. So here is my video showing you all that comes in the kit, and how to put this layout together from start to finish, including some technique tips! (If you are reading this post in email, click here to view.)



The Laughing Lola Workshop on the Go kit, paper pack, and coordinating products will be available on my website starting August 1. (As will the rest of the items in the new Idea Book!)

1 comment:

Tammy W said...

What a great layout of your boys! Nice to see that Lola is boy friendly too! Awesome!