Friday, October 3, 2014

Artfully Sent Cards Video + Hello Sunshine Card

Hello and happy Friday!

I am back with another Artfully Sent card. Plus I made a video to show you and explain all the cards I have made with this cartridge...see below!

This is another one we created at Convention, and I actually finished it there! But I am just now sharing it with you. (Unless you are a fan of my Facebook page--I already posted it there. If you are not--go LIKE it!


I made a video showing most of the cards I've made so far with Artfully Sent. I explained some techniques and how-to's while showing close-ups, because I know it's hard to see and explain everything here.

So watch my video below or HERE


Thanks for stopping by!

If you are interested in purchasing Artfully Sent for yourself, 

--- > ORDER HERE < ---

or

--- > MORE INFO < ---

No comments: